Pecol designs and manufactures a complete range of:
- NBC (Nuclear, Biological, Chemical) proof dampers used in military ships providing protection from contamination with radioactive, biological or chemical substances
- Fire dampers used to protect the ship from fire penetrating from the ventilation duct
- Watertight dampers preventing water overflowing
- Smokeproof dampers provide protection from smoke penetrating from the ventilation duct
- Vent and suction dampers designed for ventilation and suction of engines and auxiliary rooms
Depending on their purposes, materials used are alloy and stainless steel.
They can be hydraulic or pneumatic controlled and can be provided with electrical actuators, hydraulic power unit (HPU) and metal grid for protections, if required.